tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: documentation improvements
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 11:48:24 GMT
On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 10:52:41 -0300, Christophe Cordenier
<christophe.cordenier@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

Hi!

> We have switched from FOP to Flying saucer that allows us to stylize the
> PDF via a CSS file, also Bookmarks generation has been made easier.
> Demonstration still uses FOP but HEAD revision uses FlyingSaucer.

Nice! I'm writing a Tapestry textbook using HTML, CSS and PrinceXML as the
PDF rendering and I want to test Flying Saucer's PDF rendering soon. :)

> Note that the Generic DAO has been inspired from your implementation @
> arsmarchina.com :)

Cool! But my website is arsmachina.com.br. I don't sell antique scientific
instruments. :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor