tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] New logo designs
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 21:58:11 GMT
One more thing: I just read that according to ASF branding guidelines the product name has
include the word "Apache". In our case that would be "Apache Tapestry". I think the slogan
next to
the logo has to reflect that. The exact requirement is: "The first and most prominent reference
to a
project or product on each page must use the "Apache Foo" form of its name. Other references
may use
either "Apache Foo" or "Foo" as appropriate for the subject matter."

That's just something we have to consider when putting the final version online.

Cheers,

Uli