tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Andreou <andy...@di.uoa.gr>
Subject Re: New logo designs
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 22:22:47 GMT
on the other hand, i almost hate #23 - the rotated squares miss
stability and the unicorn appears as it's
ready to fall down.
#21 is much better

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 23:21, Christian Riedel <cr.mlist@googlemail.com> wrote:
> i think #23 is really the best now, so vote i'd vote for it, if there's a vote! If someone
feels that the logo needs a tweak in the future it can be changed it a little more... All
kinds of logos evolve over time, and so does tapestry. It's a good thing, it tells the viewer
this project is very active!

> anyway, since jsf does still not have _any_ logo, tapestry wins in any case (I'm still
smiling about the jsf-logo from Igor's slides from Jazoon) :)

> Am 16.06.2010 um 21:59 schrieb Ulrich Stärk:
>
>> I guess a lazy consensus is OK.
>>
>> Once again: Great work Robin!
>>
>> On 16.06.2010 21:34, Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
>>> I'm having trouble determining which of the latest batch I like the
>>> most; probably #23 ... I do wonder what it would look like with more
>>> of the translucent grey panels.
>>>
>>> Is this something that needs a vote, or is a lazy consensus
>>> sufficient?  I think the latter, and Robin and Ulrich should use their
>>> best judgement (ahem, #23 ....).

Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry PMC / Tacos developer
Open Source / JEE Consulting