tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Andreou <andy...@di.uoa.gr>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] new documentation organization and versioning
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 19:52:20 GMT
Sometimes ppl are forced to use a specific subversion - it makes a lot of sense
if the documentation for that version is still available to them (+ i dont
see what we lose by keeping older documentation available)

--
Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry PMC / Tacos developer