tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: Documentation on confluence
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 21:30:13 GMT
I'm working on it. In fact I started cleaning up the CSS for the new site just today. For linking
jira issues there already is a macro. I believe we can even include parts of the issue itself
with
just a little macro call (thanks to both being atlassian products). A JavaDoc linking macro
has to
be written, but that's no problem.

Uli