tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem deploying Tapestry site
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 16:44:06 GMT
Just made a bunch of updates to the T5 site, but Maven can't do the upload:

[INFO] [site:deploy {execution: default-cli}]
scpexe://people.apache.org/www/tapestry.apache.org/ - Session: Opened
Executing command: mkdir -p /www/tapestry.apache.org/.
Executing command: /bin/sh -c ssh -i /Users/Howard/.ssh/id_dsa -o
'BatchMode yes' people.apache.org 'mkdir -p
/www/tapestry.apache.org/.'

Note that too many successive login failures will result in further
logins from your IP address being blocked. If this happens, contact
<infrastructure@apache.org>, mentioning your IP address so that it can
be unblocked.

Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).

scpexe://people.apache.org/www/tapestry.apache.org/ - Session: Disconnecting
scpexe://people.apache.org/www/tapestry.apache.org/ - Session: Disconnected
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error uploading site

Embedded error: Error performing commands for file transfer
Exit code 255 -

Note that too many successive login failures will result in further
logins from your IP address being blocked. If this happens, contact
<infrastructure@apache.org>, mentioning your IP address so that it can
be unblocked.

Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).

[INFO] Total time: 4 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Jul 02 09:42:52 PDT 2010
[INFO] Final Memory: 14M/81M
~/work/tapestry-site

Any idea what's happened here?  I'm not sure what's changed on my end.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210