tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.2.0
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 21:37:25 GMT
I agree with Howard. Actually a release at the ASF is the source package. See [1]. We are voting
on
the source distribution. The binary packages are only there as a convenience although it is

encouraged to include them in the vote if offered to the public. So I think we have to at
least get
the source distribution right.

I don't think we have to re-do the release, just fix the src and bin distributions at [2].

Maven artifacts look fine so far.

Uli

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#releases
[2] http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-releases/