tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <cgru...@google.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.2.0
Date Sat, 07 Aug 2010 14:30:46 GMT
+0.5 (non-binding)

We have a production app internally running against a late-april 5.2
snapshot.  I haven't tried it against current trunk, so it's hard for
me to honestly +1 it, but if it's april + bugfixes, then I'm +10.  Now
that the tag has been made, I'm going to pull it into our third-party
depot and attempt to run against it.  It won't be done in time for
this vote, but I anticipate no issues.

cheers,
Christian