tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Davor Hrg <hrgda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SUCCESS] Tapestry 5.2.0
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 09:57:50 GMT
I'm back after quite a long time, I've had few t5 projects, but
haven't checked the mailing list...

First question, does this mean that 5.2.0 is now out and available ?

Second one is where is the website of the current snapshot ?

I'am comparing the 5.2.0 that I have from maven and the url:
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.2-dev/

the front page mentions QueryParameter but as far I can see it was renamed
to RequestParameter, and the same goes for QueryParameterMapped being
renamed
to ActivationRequestParameter.

Davor Hrg