tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.2.0
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 18:11:31 GMT
Note that the binary and source distributions (generated from Ant) are
not quite right:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-1229

However, since everything *is* available in the Maven repository, I
don't think this is worth holding up the alpha release.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210