tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting to build the Alpha
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 22:04:09 GMT
Well, I'm having problems. It's not accepting my gpg key.

Here's my settings.xml:

<settings>
  <servers>
    <!-- To publish a snapshot of some part of Maven -->
    <server>
      <id>apache.snapshots.https</id>
      <username>hlship</username>
      <password>{YrlUOJydvUEHYlZAghF1q7wfkcNaNSqKrnn17xHUA9g=}</password>
    </server>
    <!-- To publish a website using Maven -->
    <server>
      <id>tapestry</id>
      <username>hlship</username>
      <filePermissions>664</filePermissions>
      <directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>
    </server>
    <!-- To stage a release of some part of Maven -->
    <server>
      <id>apache.releases.https</id>
      <username>hlship</username>
      <password>{YrlUOJydvUEHYlZAghF1q7wfkcNaNSqKrnn17xHUA9g=}</password>
    </server>
  </servers>
  <profiles>
    <profile>
      <id>apache-release</id>
      <properties>
	<gpg.passphrase>{HYijDpEybKEHx1acUlyWV1bIXT1ZP0ZdVHdxocyHP5h7DsetZaawTJWpUqbGvDOg}</gpg.passphrase>
      </properties>
    </profile>
  </profiles>
</settings>

I haven't had time to experiment too much; I bet some of my <id>s are wrong?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210