tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Tapestry 5.2.0
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 18:04:52 GMT
I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.2.0, ready to be
voted upon. This will be the first release for Tapestry 5.2, and hopefully
the last alpha release.

The binary and source downloads are uploaded to:

http://people.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry-releases/

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-063/

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.2.0, is ready.

I've also created a 5.2.0 tag in Subversion:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.2.0/

On a successful vote, I'll move the files from these directories to
the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site documentation.

Vote will run for three days; on success I'll move the voted artifacts
into place and send out appropriate notifications.

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 binding

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry