tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <christianedwardgru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting to build the Alpha
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 18:40:47 GMT
I'd suggest using 3.x.  I found an issue with the 2.2 branch around
signatures (not gpg, the others), and it generally behaved better for
releasing google's Guava than 2.2.x.

Then again, I haven't tried doing the final key sign without human
intervention.  I do the last step manually entering my passphrase.

Christian.