tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: Performance Testing Lab
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 06:33:07 GMT
We'll be conduction an experiment in the near future where we will measure web application

performance, amongst others. We are going to develop methods and will also have the hardware
measure performance. This won't happen before early 2011 though. If you can wait until then
I'd be
able to help out a great deal.

Cheers,

Uli