tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: Index page
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:47:46 GMT
Yeah. I made the contents of the main page flow around the news box because I thought that
we'd have
more content on the main page and less news. It seems though, that it's the other way round.
Maybe
we should even consider putting the news directly beneath the introductory text...

Also: let's keep those discussions on dev@, everyone should be able to participate...

Uli