tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Updated code for live service reloading
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 17:00:08 GMT
Yesterday I checked in a revised version of the live service reloading code.

The new code is a bit smarter about extending the class-loader
umbrella to inner classes and base classes. This should make protected
method invocations work correctly (in most cases).

There may be room for additional analysis.

I'd appreciate it if people could try out the snapshot and see how
well it flies.  I really don't want to make live service reloading
default to off.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry