tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Christophe Cordenier <christophe.corden...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation progress
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:48:44 GMT
Hi !

2010/9/24 Howard Lewis Ship <hlship@gmail.com>:
> So it looks like all the documentation has moved from Maven to Confluence.
>
> I would love to see the top-level site (i.e.,
> http://tapestry.apache.org) generated from Confluence, with links down
> to the 5.2-dev site as "Project Documentation" or such.
>
> I'd also like to delete the Maven apt format documentation; everything
> should be up in Confluence.  The Maven documentation should just be
> basic reports, JavaDoc, and component report.
>
> I'm not seeing a lot of commits ... what's everyone's schedule looking
> like?

Currently, I have started to work on
http://github.com/ccordenier/tapestry5-hotel-booking with Tapestry
users, objective is to provide a representative application for the
community that will be given with a Wooki book
http://wookicentral.com/demo/book/2, this is an opportunity for me to
stabilize Wooki and continue Tapestry 5.2.1 testing

Also, I will start to do some profiling on it.

I insist on this, but hot reloading really increases development with
Tapestry ! so much that when i modify classes not managed by Tapestry
classloader, it reminds me how Tapestry is really amazing :)

>I'm ready to push for a beta (if necessary, my clients can
> switch from 5.2-x-SNAPSHOT to 5.3-x-SNAPSHOT, if they need features
> that won't make the cutoff).

I didn't find the time to work on TAP5-1263, but i don't think this is blocker

> What's on everyone's "drop dead" list for features or bug fixes for
> 5.2 final?  I don't have very much  myself.
>
> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>
> Creator of Apache Tapestry

> (971) 678-5210