tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.2.1 beta release
Date Sat, 02 Oct 2010 15:37:06 GMT
Ulrich Stärk: +1 (binding)

Tapestry-beanvalidator, tapestry-func, tapestry-jmx and tapestry-json are all missing the
NOTICE and
LICENSE files. They were probably also not there in previous releases, I just didn't notice.
I don't
think we have to cancel the vote, just rebuild the artifacts with the proper files in place.

Everything else looks OK to me.

Cheers,

Uli