tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Canfield <joshcanfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.2.1 beta release
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:42:24 GMT
> Correct me if I'm wrong but 5.2.x hasn't been declared stable yet.
My bad... I read "beta" as good enough to release unless we stumble
across something serious. Should we be actively scouring jira for
things to fix?

5.2.2		2
5.1.0.5	1
5.1.0.8	1
5.0.20	1
Unscheduled	426

Critical	2
Major	226	   53%
Minor	184	   43%
Trivial	17 	  4%

Apparently jira needs to be triaged. Writing new code is fun, but I
guess I'll take a pass either fixing/moving things out of
critical/major

Can I have rights in Jira to modify/assign defects?

Thanks,
Josh