tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SUCCESS] Tapestry 5.2.1 beta release
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 23:44:48 GMT
I just moved the files from ~/public_html/tapestry-releases to
/www/www.apache.org/dist/tapestry.

Ulrich mentioned some minor problems with missing licence files that
will be correct in 5.2.2 (if an issue is added and then fixed).

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 3:29 PM, Christian Edward Gruber
<cgruber@google.com> wrote:
> Are you migrating the binaries posted below under tapestry-releases, or are oyu re-rolling?
 I need to pull in the right version into our internal 3rd party depot and I want to get
the right binaries.

> Christian.
>
> On Oct 11, 2010, at 2:50 PM, Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
>
>> So, 5.2.1 moves ahead. I'll start moving files into position and
>> update the site & etc.  That last step will be much easier once the
>> Cwiki is exported right to http://tapestry.apache.org ... do we have
>> an eta for that?  Announcement should be tomorrow after mirrors have a
>> chance to sync.
>>
>> 5.2.2 should be coming up soon, as well.
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Howard Lewis Ship <hlship@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.2.1, ready to be
>>> voted upon.
>>>
>>> The binary and source downloads are uploaded to:
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~XXX/tapestry-releases/
>>>
>>> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>>>
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-024/org/apache/tapestry/
>>>
>>> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.2.1, is
>>> ready and of BETA quality.
>>>
>>> I've also created a 5.2.1. tag in Subversion:
>>>
>>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.2.1/
>>>
>>> On a successful vote, I'll move the files from these directories to
>>> the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site
>>> documentation to indicate
>>> the availability of the release, and its beta status.
>>>
>>> Vote will run for three days; on success I'll move the voted artifacts
>>> into place and send out appropriate notifications.
>>>

>> Binding votes:
>>
>> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
>> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +0
>> Andreas Andreou: +1