tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Canfield <joshcanfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.2.1 beta release
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:52:33 GMT
What is the argument against making 5.2 the branch? It's been voted as
stable, if there are significant problems that need to be fixed I'm happy to
do that, but if its stable then checking something in for 5.2 should be the
exception, not new features.

The benefit of *not* working in a sandbox is eyes. I want people using this
stuff ASAP so we can start the process of proving its stable in environments
I can't account for. If we want to have a quicker release cycle then we need
to commit to our stable votes and move on.