tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject New JIRA category for documentation?
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 16:58:30 GMT
With the move to Confluence, documentation is no longer linked to the
release cycle. I still like the idea of using JIRA to track problems
and improvements to the documentation, but it seems odd to list those
changes in the release notes.

Either we should close such issues with no release number OR we should
create a seperate JIRA category (i.e., "TAPDOC") to track
documentation issues.

Thoughts?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship