tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject [SUCCESS] Tapestry 5.2.1 beta release
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 18:50:21 GMT
So, 5.2.1 moves ahead. I'll start moving files into position and
update the site & etc.  That last step will be much easier once the
Cwiki is exported right to http://tapestry.apache.org ... do we have
an eta for that?  Announcement should be tomorrow after mirrors have a
chance to sync.

5.2.2 should be coming up soon, as well.

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Howard Lewis Ship <hlship@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.2.1, ready to be
> voted upon.
>
> The binary and source downloads are uploaded to:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~XXX/tapestry-releases/
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-024/org/apache/tapestry/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.2.1, is
> ready and of BETA quality.
>
> I've also created a 5.2.1. tag in Subversion:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.2.1/
>
> On a successful vote, I'll move the files from these directories to
> the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site
> documentation to indicate
> the availability of the release, and its beta status.
>
> Vote will run for three days; on success I'll move the voted artifacts
> into place and send out appropriate notifications.

Binding votes:

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +0
Andreas Andreou: +1