tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Canfield <joshcanfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.2.1 beta release
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:24:08 GMT
Hmm. I feel like once the stable release is marked we should only be adding
fixes for significant defects. Which means it shouldnt be the trunk.

I'm guess I'm willing to fall in line if this is the agreed process but I
don't like the idea that we should stop working until enough time has passed
to make a release.

http://people.apache.org/%7EXXX/tapestry-releases/>

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-024/org/apache/tapestry/