tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: Cwiki Template issues
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 13:08:52 GMT
I found out that the tutorial navigation was generated from a user macro one of us created.
To that
person: Never use tables to layout websites! ;)

Divs respect the width of the surrounding elements (i.e. in our case the fixed-width layout)
while
tables don't.

I changed it to use divs instead of a table and changed our stylesheet accordingly. Looks
good now.
I made the content float around the nav which is in the upper left corner. Feel free to change
that
if you don't like it.

Uli

On 01.12.2010 10:22, Ulrich Stärk wrote:
> What do you mean by publish date? The date the site was created, last changed or exported?
AFAICT we
> can have either of those.
>
> As for the overflow: Confluence is using a table to layout the left hand menu and the
right hand
> content. This requires more hacking then adding overflow:auto to the respective divs.
I'll look into