tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed wiki formatting guidelines
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 01:53:52 GMT
I prefer the second.

A few other notes.

Method and property names in code font:  {{myProperty}}, {{someMethod()}}

Class names (qualified or not) in default font.

Path names in default font.

First reference to a type on a page should be a link to
http://tapestry.apache.org/current/apidocs/...  (or the component reference)

@[AnnotationType|http://...AnnotationType.html]

Use {code} for listings, not {noformat}.

Use {noformat} for console output.

Images and diagrams are small sized thumbnails, centered, no border.

Page names a headings are All Words Captialized

Treat the page title as if an h0. element, and put top level sections within
the page as h1.  If the font size is too large we can fix that using CSS
rather than choosing a header level for visual size.

I'm pretty sure I've been consistent about doing these things on the first
couple of pages of the tutorial.