tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Drobiazko <igor.drobia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A plan for 5.3 / 5.4
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 21:25:22 GMT
Having an official road map would be a great improvement for Tapestry. Also
having two releases in 2011 is great.

My plans for 5.3/5.4 are:

- Support for JSR-330 (almost done)
- Support for some HTML5 features
- Support for "multidimensional" caching of pages, components, etc.
- Helping you out by migrating from javassist to plastic (I already started
learning ASM + Plastic)
- Maybe some support for other frameworks: Event though we having JPA
support in Tynomo, I'm thinking to move it into Tapestry? Such a widely used
framework should be supported.

Along the way I'm working on the book which hopefully will be released
before summer.

What do you think about moving some stuff from tapx to Tapestry core?