tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Kotchnev <akoch...@gmail.com>
Subject tapestry-hibernate : HibernateTransactionDecorator deprecation
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2011 07:38:49 GMT
I was trying to work out an implementation similar to the tapestry-hibernate
module (and also similar to the tynamo-jpa module) that would support
transaction managerment for JDO. One class that I kept running into was this
*TransactionDecorator .

Now, in the comments, there is a new "TransactionAdvisor" class that is
supposedly replacing the transaction decorator functionality. Yet, in both
places, the said decorator is still there. Is there any reason for it to
continue being there if the module doesn't try to support pre T5.2 releases
?

Looking through the source code, it doesn't seem like it's needed, but I
thought I'd double check.

Regards,

Alex K