tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tapestry Wiki] Update of "crewman" by crewman
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 06:35:09 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The "crewman" page has been changed by crewman.
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/crewman

New page:
Getting a real agent for the right property you want is hard to do, many agents just want
your money and will show you dozens of properties just to waste your valuable time. We don't
have time now adays to look and look and look for property villa's so when I want to find
what I'm looking for I trust the agents at Bali Villas. I bought a property last summer on
the Big Island of Hawaii, went down there to look at some but before I did, I contacted Bali
Villas to find out what was available and they called me on the phone and emailed me many
current listings of the properties they thought I would be interested in. I was suprised at
the quick service and professional process, so my wife and I went down there and looked at
only 3 properties and out of the three we found what we were looking for. We had so much free
time on our hands down in Hawaii because we also wanted to make a vacation out of it. We bought
the property and made it a time share with our friends and faimaly and it works out well and
gets used quite a bit. We paid about 560k for the property and today it's worth about 100k
more due to the upgrades we put into it such as a swimming pool and new landscape. BV really
did us right and treated us great down there. We fully recomend this agency to handle all
your Hawaii Villa Real Estate needs, they provided us a quality service and was able to get
us the deal we were looking for. My uncle and his wife uses the property we bought down there
twice a year, and he loves it.  Last summer he brought his best friends up there to stay with
him for the week. We have 4 bedrooms so it works out well for anyone wanting to bring friends
of family with them, and not to mention the extra cash we make for people using the property.
It not only became a nice vacation home for us but also a nice investment.[[http://www.pbali.com|Bali
Villas]]