tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: Spock for Tapestry
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 07:51:28 GMT
IMO we are making the build and test process even more complex than it is today: We have Gradle
and
Maven builds, we have tests written in Groovy and tests written in Java and now we want to
have
both, tests using Spock and tests using TestNG. At one point we will loose track of what's
happening
where. KISS!

So -1 from me unless there is something that we desperately need and that can only be done
with
Spock and not with TestNG.

Uli