tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Drobiazko <igor.drobia...@gmail.com>
Subject Spock for Tapestry
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 22:33:04 GMT
Today I attended Peter Niederwieser's talk on Spock. Spock is just great and
beats all the existing Java-based testing frameworks easily.

Since Spock is already used in plastic, I would like to propose to use in in
other tapestry module a well. Since it is impossible to migrate the existing
tests to Spock, we could write new tests with Spock. The only issue I see is
that Spock is run by JUnit while Tapestry's tests are based on TestNG. We
would need to come up with two test runs: one for TestNG, the other for
JUnit. We also would need to merge the cobertura coverage.

Any ideas?

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko