tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Drobiazko <igor.drobia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse WTP based Tapestry visual editor development status
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 10:36:56 GMT
On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 11:21 AM, Christian Riedel
<cr.mlist@googlemail.com>wrote:

> Maybe you start a poll in the users list if you are really curious how
> developers are using T5 and eclipse?
> I think most developers are using maven, gradle or some similar
> build/dependency management tool for their projects..

Importing an existing maven project would be a great feature, but don't
forget that this project is built in the scope of Google Summer of Code. So,
the time frame is very limited.

I think it is important to deliever the features that has been defined as
required in the project planning phase. Once they are finished, we can ask
Gavin to provide more.

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko