tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Taha Hafeez <tawus.tapes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Multiple Database Support in tapestry-hibernate module
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 08:25:52 GMT
Hi

I don't want to change anything that will cause a backward compatibility
problem. All options/annotations will work the way they used to, just, if an
annotation, say @Named("my_sf") is found, the options/annotations will
become specific to that session factory.

@Named("my_second_sf")
@Inject
private Session session;

or

@Named("my_second_sf")
@CommitAfter

Yes, in case of commit, we have to consider a situation where in we want to
commit two transactions from two different session factories. In that case
there is no simple solution. We may then have to check out jta integration
so something.

regards
Taha