tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Harner <bobhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Custom Search
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2011 00:45:05 GMT
There's a nice empty spot waiting for it on the right side of the
banner area. I've been meaning to put the search in there for months
but keep getting distracted by other fun. But also there's the issue
that the current https://tapestry.apache.org/search.html page uses
Google's javascript (by necessity, I think) to render the search
results onto the same page, and I think it will take some cleverness
to make it work well.

I gladly invite anyone else to jump in and do this, otherwise I'll try
to get to it in a couple weeks or so.