tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: I'd like to review tapestry code, but don't know where to start
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2011 17:14:42 GMT
A good way to learn things could be to understand how request processing works because in the
end,
that's what Tapestry does at the core: process HTTP requests. An entry point would be the
TapestryFilter, an overview of the services, pipelines and filters involved is available at
http://tapestry.apache.org/request-processing.html

HTH,

Uli