tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Stepanov <denis.stepa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ValueChanged event from RadioGroup and Checkbox
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:04:02 GMT
> But most probably Checkbox and Radio will have the same initialization.

Radio is more complicated and needs more code because of IE change event bug, also it would
be nice to have a zone parameter on RadioGroup.

I can't understand why anyone would want a mixin in this case, it can't be reused for other
components and tapestry users will probably look for a zone parameter on the Checkbox component
rather than studing all mixins.

Denis

On Aug 12, 2011, at 5:37 PM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo wrote:

>> I don't want to break backwards compatibility,
>
> Nor we.
>
>> Select nad Checkbox component need to have different JS init and onChange method,
I don't see any advantage of using mixin here.