tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About NetBeans and Tapestry
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 02:28:57 GMT
Tapestry doesn't compile the files, it just re-loads the .class files.
Make sure that NB is compiling changes when you save and/or switch
windows back to the browser.

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 8:13 AM, earroyoron <earroyoron@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I am starting to use Tapestry,… impressive framework!
>
> I am developing an application, using eclipse, and I had some problems with DerbyDB.
I prefer Netbeans to do some things, and I could resolve my "derby affair" with the NetBeansIDE.

> But now I was still using NB and, I, … is my fault or the live reloading feature does
not work when you are using NBeans? I edit a file (java or tml) and it is not updated in jetty,
and it works when using eclipse!

> Does the live reloading uses some eclipse "thing"?
>
> Thanks!

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210