tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [NOTICE] Account created: Massimo Lusetti (mlusetti)
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2011 00:28:46 GMT
Looks like your account is finally created; I just checked, you are in
the tapestry group. You should be able to commit to the Tapestry
repository.  Welcome aboard!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <root@apache.org>
Date: Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 2:38 PM
Subject: [NOTICE] Account created: Massimo Lusetti (mlusetti)
To: private@tapestry.apache.org
Cc: root@apache.org

Hi,

The account 'mlusetti' was created for Massimo Lusetti as requested
by this PMC.  The account has been added to the 'tapestry' Unix group
as well as the 'committers' Unix group for you.

Please grant additional karma to the projects in your domain
you wish the user to have commit to.

Only PMC chairs (and, for podlings, also Infrastructure volunteers) can
grant karma.  If needed, please post to the general@/dev@/private@ list
of your project asking for someone with sufficient karma to grant access
to 'mlusetti'.

The Apache Infrastructure Team

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship