tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Lei <gavingui2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse WTP based Tapestry visual editor project update site
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 06:17:18 GMT
Hi all,

I have finished the TapestryTools for Eclipse Indigo update center
build job, its url is:
http://tapestrytools.googlecode.com/svn/TapestryTools_UpdateSite, you
guys can hava a trial of it, and you can find the install details here
[1]. Before you install TapestryTools in Indigo, you should install
the required basic plug-ins.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/tapestrytools/wiki/TapestryTools_Install_Guide

在 2011年8月8日 下午9:05,Gavin Lei <gavingui2011@gmail.com> 写道:
> Hi Igor,
>
> I have almost finished the feature "Add Eclipse Indigo support for
> TapestryTools", i am building update center site for Indigo
> TapestryTools, due to bad internet condition here, i still need about
> 24 hours to finished all the plug-ins upload things.
>
> Meanwhile, I have updated the install guide[1] for TapestryTools,
> there is something different about how to install TapestryTools in
> Indigo environment
>
> [1] http://code.google.com/p/tapestrytools/wiki/TapestryTools_Install_Guide
>
> 在 2011年7月31日 下午8:37,Igor Drobiazko <igor.drobiazko@gmail.com> 写道:
>> Agreed.
>>
>> 2011/7/30 Gavin Lei <gavingui2011@gmail.com>
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I have finished the development job of features:
>>>
>>> 3. Add MetaData? for Tapestry components in Web Page Editor's palette
>>> AND
>>> 1.Validation function in Tapestry .tml file source view
>>>
>>> and i have updated the TapestryTool's update center already, you guys
>>> can install and have a trial of it now
>>>

>>> To Igor:
>>>
>>> I had a review of Eclipse WTP's source code for Eclipse Indigo, it
>>> seems that things change much, so i want to change the next step plan,
>>>
>>>  *    8.1 - 8.7 change to 8.8 - 8.15
>>> Tapestry's built in Live Class Reloading support
>>>

>>>  *   8.8 - 8.15 change to 8.1 - 8.7
>>>  Add Eclipse Indigo support for TapestryTools, check details here[2]
>>>
>>> I want to do transfer job first to avoid do the Live Class  Reloading
>>> support things twice, once for Eclipse Helios and one for Indigo. So,
>>> in the coming week, i will focus on supply Eclipse Indigo support for
>>> TapestryTools. You idea? Thank you
>>>
>>> 在 2011年7月19日 下午3:50,Gavin Lei <gavingui2011@gmail.com> 写道:

2 weeks, which

autocomplete