tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Strand" <do.not.eat.yellow.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reviewing issues
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 12:09:41 GMT
I would like to see TAP5-171 reopened, it includes a patch with tests.
It is a simple fix that prevents Tapestry from adding unnecessary HTML
attributes to the rendered markup.

Without this fix, if you have a template with the following markup:

Tapestry will add default attributes and instead render this:

Would be great if someone could take a look at it since it removes bloat
 from all pages.