tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tapestry Wiki] Update of "Tapestry5HowToSendErrorPageAsEmail" by WulfWechsung
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2011 20:34:57 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The "Tapestry5HowToSendErrorPageAsEmail" page has been changed by WulfWechsung:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToSendErrorPageAsEmail?action=diff&rev1=5&rev2=6

  === Exception Report ===

  Unfortunately ExceptionReport ( the class that renders the exception pages per default)
reads the production-mode symbol itself so we have to copy the class.
- You can find it in the tapestry-core.jar. There it's class org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.pages.ExceptionReport
+ You can find it in the tapestry-core.jar. There it's class org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.pages.ExceptionReport.

  Copy class and tml to your project and modify to always show the extensive report. I did
that by stripping out the productionMode property and the <t:if><p:else></t:if>
referencing it in the template.