tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Dávið Klein Sundsskarð ...@amc.dk>
Subject Re: Re: Suggested "small" changes in SymbolBingindFactory
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:59:33 GMT
I need to override the default nullfieldstrategy with my own. It is defined in AbstractTextField
and a Symbol constant wouldn't help me a lot.  (TAP5- 1694)
I believe that this one could get me (and others having issues with other component defaults)
closer to a clean solution.

I agree with Thiago. Using an explicit marker seems more robust.
I don't think that this is a remarkably magic feature, as the binding prefixes are all over
the place and (assumption:) people quickly get used to what they are for and where to use
them.

/david