tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Chiumenti <kium...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pagination & Grid improvements
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 12:05:49 GMT
Hi, I've been mute for a loooong time.

In few days I thing a new version of tapestry-jfly compatible with T52 will
be available (current working version is under git.
http://tapestry-jfly.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb-index.cgi)

When ready you'll be able to take advantage of dojo datagrids. (
http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-1.6.1/dojo-release-1.6.1/dojox/grid/tests/
)

I've still to test integration with T5 form components and create a decent
demo application, since the current one is not :) .

Cheers,
kiuma