tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Taha Hafeez Siddiqi <tawus.tapes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A different way to @Import resources
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 03:15:23 GMT
Hi Thiago

I have seen the implementation but I don't think we use symbols extensively because of which
it is difficult for people to replace default resources. I think it should be the preferred
way in any core tapestry component library.

I do agree that with a little tweaking we can get these symbols to serve our purpose.

regards
Taha