tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Massimo Lusetti <mluse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1195662 - /tapestry/tapestry5/branches/5.3/tapestry-ioc/src/main/java/org/apache/tapestry5/ioc/internal/services/ClassNameLocatorImpl.java
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 15:44:07 GMT
On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 9:56 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hlship@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's awkward, but gets the job done. Hopefully the only additional
> change will be to switch over to the final version number.

I'm having hard time managing to get patch out of git that will apply
cleanly to svn.

Even with your workflow patch is not so happy. I've tried something like:

git diff  --no-prefix HEAD~1 HEAD | sed -e "s/^diff --git
[^[:space:]]*/Index:/" -e
> /tmp/patch

which will convert the output to something similar to svn diff but
without any luck...

It's a pain in the ass ...

Cheers
--