tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ramprasath <jothiprasath2...@gmail.com>
Subject Tapestry Change hibernate properties on fly
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 11:40:32 GMT
Dear All ,

  Please guide me how to resolve the following scenario

Requirement :
 Based on user database connection details ( Server , URL , database , user
name , password)
                      Database connection has to be established , And user
will do the transaction activity based on the connection.i.e the connection
establishment is fully on fly not from hibernate.cfg.xml

Problem I am facing :
 I am using Tapestry 5.2.4 , Earlier the db configurations are placed in
hibernate.cfg.xml ,So we can do the db operations using
org.hibernate.Session object injection ....This object is build by default ,
In case if i want to build the object on fly i.e based on user input ..

Is it possible to change the connection properties on fly ? Please guide me
how to change the hibernate properties in coding (on fly ) .

Please provide your valuable suggestions and comments ,

Thanks and Regards
Ramprasath