tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Massimo Lusetti <mluse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archetype Theme
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 23:36:22 GMT
On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:09 AM, Mark <mark-lists@xeric.net> wrote:

> I used the 5.3-SNAPSHOT version of the archetype for this video:
> http://blog.markwshead.com/900/tapestry-5-10-minute-demo/
>
> And it was using the newer theme. I'm pretty sure it was from what I
> checked out from Subversion and not something where I applied the
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-1323 patches to it, but
> maybe I was mistaken. Even then I would have though that changes to
> the previous version wouldn't have been disregarded for 5.3.

I there has been an error somewhere where the applied patch has been
"removed" unintentionally. I simply don't have time to check it when.
Sorry for that.

> If no one liked the new look or there was a reason not to use it,
> thats fine. I was just trying to help with the branding of the
> out-of-the-box experience.

And I remember a discussion about that.

If you would like to re-propose a patch against the new source tree
that would be great. I will do the commit.

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com