tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Barry Books <trs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Before I file a JIRA against SupportsInformalParameters
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 14:32:32 GMT
I was able to fix my specific problem but when I tried to do the same
thing on my test case the results are different.

I fixed my problem by creating another mixin with @MixinAfter that
renders informal parameters. My theory was that the first mixin to
render informal parameters gets the ones in the default namespace and
renders them on the current element.

In my specific case this seems to be true but I was not able to
confirm that with my test case.

Does anyone know what the real rule is (or should be) when the
component and mixins both support informal parameters? I'm pretty sure
the namespaced ones always go to a specific mixin but I still don't
understand the rule for the default namespace informal parameters
however I'm pretty sure it's not what the documentation says.