tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release timeframe for 5.4?
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 13:51:07 GMT
5.4 is still in early alpha stage.  I have lots of plans for it, and a
budget for doing some significant work.

5.3.4 is a bug fix release that includes some pretty significant
performance improvements, based on input I've been receiving from a
client. It will be available pretty soon, once we're happy that all
the major hot spots have been ironed out.

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 12:01 AM, Massimo Lusetti <mlusetti@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 7:42 PM, Lenny Primak <lprimak@hope.nyc.ny.us> wrote:
>> Any rough estimate for it's release for planning purposes?
>
> As far as I know there's no planning but I've see an announcement for
> rc release on the dev so you may be lucky.
>
> I take the opportunity to remember that Tapestry 5 releases has been
> damn stable since the very first one so don't judge on the release
> name but give it a whirl and then decide.
>
> Cheers
> --
> Massimo
> http://meridio.blogspot.com