tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release timeframe for 5.4?
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 12:31:21 GMT
I think by the end of the year, yes. Things will be going into high
gear for a bit soon.

The code repo is really the ONLY place to judge!  That and right here.
That's the Apache way.

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Jochen Frey <jochen@jochenfrey.com> wrote:
> FWIW: I have the same set of questions that Lenny has (i.e. should we try to plan for
a 5.4, or just wait and see ...).  We're still in a position where we could be early adaptors,
but that window will be closing at some point ...

> Additionally, is the code repo the best place to judge the status of the release, or
is there a different place I may have missed?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210